Looking for Financial Assistance? Here are some helpful tips!
Going back to school for continued education is an investment you make in yourself, and we understand that not everyone has the funds upfront to cover the entire cost of professional education. Our team helps aspiring truck driving professionals like yourself find the funding to meet your need. Below are some approaches used by our students to finance their education. If you have any questions about this, please contact us to discuss!
**Important** Many of these finance options DO apply to our industry recommended 12-week internship program that has transformed thousands of unemployed or underemployed men and women into professional truck drivers earning between $50,000 – $100,000+ annually. We're proud of our graduates since opening our doors in 1989
Common Sources Of Financial Aid
- TSD (Training skills and development) or PETL (Post secondary Education, Training and Labour) – Even if you are not currently on EI or do not qualify for EI you may still be eligible for funding through these provincial government sponsored programs.
- Student Loans may be an option (click to learn more)
- Student Line of Credit – Through financial institutions.
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Personal Life Insurance (borrowing on cash value)
- Friends and Family may be willing to assist with some of your funding dollars