**Important** Many of these finance options DO apply to our industry recommended 12-week internship program that has transformed thousands of unemployed or underemployed men and women into professional truck drivers earning between $50,000 – $100,000+ annually. We’re proud of our graduates since opening our doors in 1989
Common Sources Of Financial Aid
- TSD (Training skills and development) or PETL (Post secondary Education, Training and Labour) – Even if you are not currently on EI or do not qualify for EI you may still be eligible for funding through these provincial government sponsored programs.
- Student Loans may be an option (click to learn more)
- Student Line of Credit – Through financial institutions.
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Personal Life Insurance (borrowing on cash value)
- Friends and Family may be willing to assist with some of your funding dollars