Trans-Canada College is always seeking to expand the instructor and administrative team. If you are looking for a rewarding career as a part of a leading educational institution – send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing and Student Recruiting Co-ordinator Trans-Canada College is looking for a Marketing and Student Recruiting Co-ordinator for their Scoudouc Campus.
The successful candidate must be bilingual (fluent spoken and written French & English), must also be a University or Community College graduate within the past four years. Some travel may be required within the Province.
- Helping to determine promotional needs and develop marketing strategies
- Excellent written skills required
- Assist with public relations material
- Serve as account executive
- Liase with key industry players and members of the media when required
Admissions and Recruitment responsibilities include:
- Day to day office duties; responding to phone and e-mail inquiries from prospective students
- Hosting campus visitors and provide information sessions and campus tours
- Assisting in the planning and organization of campus visitation programs, open houses and other recruitment related activities
- Maintaining contact lists of prospective students, high school counselors and EI offices
- Traveling on recruitment trips and presentations during high school visits, college fairs, road tours, etc.
- Collecting/distributing admissions documents as necessary
- Experience preferred. If interested, please forward your resume and cover letter for review.
Common Sources Of Financial Aid
- TSD (Training skills and development) or PETL (Post secondary Education, Training and Labour) – Even if you are not currently on EI or do not qualify for EI you may still be eligible for funding through these provincial government sponsored programs.
- Student Loans may be an option (click to learn more)
- Student Line of Credit – Through financial institutions.
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Personal Life Insurance (borrowing on cash value)
- Friends and Family may be willing to assist with some of your funding dollars