Looking for Financial Assistance? Trans-Canada has you covered!
Going back to school for continued education is an investment you make in yourself, and we understand that not everyone has the funds upfront to cover the entire cost of our program. Our team aids aspiring truck driving professionals like yourself find the funding resources to meet your need. Below are some approach used by our students to finance their education. If you have any questions about this, please contact us to discuss!
- TSD (Training skills and development) or PETL (Post secondary Education, Training and Labour) – If you are currently on EI or have recently finished a claim, you may be eligible for funding through these provincial government sponsored programs.
- Student Loans may be an option (click to learn more)
- Student Line of Credit – Through financial institutions.
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Personal Life Insurance (borrowing on cash value)
- Friends and Family may be willing to assist with some of your funding dollars
Contact us to discuss taking the first step toward a rewarding and fulfilling career on the road.